"Prada Marfa" was the first presentation I debuted on Slideshare.
I love art and more importantly I love sharing it!
The story behind the Prada Marfa store is so intriguing that I immediately wanted to convey it as a visual story book. Slideshare was the platform that met this creative need.
The "cast"/story content of the store's background is dramatically told in the first few slides followed by heavy analysis in the ending slides. The analysis is the best part of the presentation however I believe most viewers were reluctant to read it.
Why? It's because the visuals (images and text) weren't enticing enough. Unfortunately, the presentation was undervalued due to the weak "production" value of the ending slides. The slides had nice pictures BUT the font was small and there was too much text.
LESSON 1: VISUALS
Visuals enhance the viewer experience. So include:
- Attractive images
- Large fonts
- Limit text
No comments:
Post a Comment